Our top priority is to minimise your business and personal tax exposures by legitimate planning and by being aware of the changing requirements of Malaysian taxation system. Our team has experience and expertise in a wide range of tax types, tax advice and specialised tax issues.
Personal and Company Tax Compliance
- Preparation, computations and submission of tax returns on to the tax authorities for corporate, individual, partnership, trust, joint venture, estate, etc.
- Tax planning for residents and non-residents.
- Preparing and advising on submission of return of original/revised estimated tax payable and compliance requirements in relation to the amount of the estimated tax.
- Liaising with the tax authorities in connection with tax enquiries, appeals, refunds, desk audit, field audit and tax investigation.
Tax Planning and Advisory
- Corporate, individual, partnership, trust, joint venture tax planning.
- Mergers and acquisitions, takeovers, spin-off and restructuring of companies.
- Real property gains tax and stamp duty planning
- International Tax Planning
- Advisory on incentive and allowance available by the relevant authorities such as CIDB, MOF, IRB, MITI, MIDA and Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Retirement and estate planning
- Advising individuals and companies on Good and Service Tax, Custom Law and Government Incentives.
Tax Audit and Investigation
- Preparation of workings, computations, reconciliation and supporting schedules required by the tax authorities
- Liaising with IRB officers and providing necessary documents and information to facilitate resolution of disputes
- Attending meetings and discussions with the tax authorities in the pursuit of an amicable settlement with the tax authorities
- Review the basis of the workings and treatments adopted by the IRB, their proposals and counter-proposals
- Submitting alternative proposals to the tax authorities to resolve issues in dispute
Sales & Services Tax (SST)
- Preparation and Submission of the application of SST License to Customs Department
- Compilation of output tax and input tax for periodic SST return
- Provide SST advice on pre and post implementation
- Submission of periodic SST return via bi-monthly
- De-registration of SST
- Appeal and refund cases